2. MASCOTS ARE VERY VERSATILE AND INTERESTING, TOO!
Mascots can appear on company websites, personal blogs, product brochures, television ads, email newsletters, t-shirts, mugs etc, all in different poses, outfits or actions! They are very dynamic and more versatile compared to logos in terms of application and execution.
3. MASCOTS CAN BE EASILY REMEMBERED
These days, there are so many similar brand names or company names that it is becoming too overwhelming for us to handle. There is a similar problem with website names, too.It is a totally different story with mascots. Since they are visually strong, people even children can remember them easily in an instant. Mascots with unique features and characteristics can benefit even more. Now you know why there are many auto dealers wear crazy costumes to promote their stuff on televisions.
4. EYE CANDIES FOR THE SHOW
Fun mascots can pretty up your stage, whether it is a business website, a personal blog, a party invitation or a notice sign. They will attract people, making it easier for you to deliver your message to them. In most cases, having a fun mascot on the page can bring a positive mood instantly.
5. Attract new potential customers to learn more about your company
6. Incentive to get families to visit
7. Used as an educational tool and conveys a message
8. Create enthusiasm for any sporting event, fundraising event and participation in a program